Everything about the 2017 Erin Condren Life Planner is fun. From the pretty purple box, to the wrapping, stickers, and all the freebies, this company knows how to create a feeling of excitement! That’s exactly how I felt today when I opened my new planner and saw the 2017 designs and accessories.
A few new, fun things that are different with this year’s planner:
- The coil -You have a choice this year of the traditional silver, rose gold (which I picked), and black.
- The colorway – you can now choose colorful (I did) or the neutral if you want a subtler look, or if you like to make your own color scheme with accessories rather than use the one they provide. The 2017 planners feature a mid-century circles pattern with a watercolor theme throughout that is just beautiful!
- The removable accessory bag – I love that the bag can now come off and on. You can put it in any spot you want, or take it out completely. Best of all, it won’t get in the way with a bumpy surface when you’re planning.
- The covers – The cover designs are all new, and there is also a luxe option this year. It’s a vegan leather, thicker cover that comes in three colors. I chose the watercolor cover for this year because I love to personalize my planners and the quote spoke to me. “Do what you love, love what you do.”
- The wet erase covers – how fun to be able to write and wash off notes, quotes, and lists right on the planner! This is so nice for people like me who go through so many blank pages.
The paper – the planner features thicker paper this year. I like to use stamps sometimes to decorate and I’m hoping there won’t be too much bleed through with thicker paper.
The stickers – The new Designer Sticker Book: Classic Collection Edition 2 is stunning. The watercolors and the metallic planner theme this year carry over to the sticker book and it makes a big impression! There are 12 pages of lovely matte stickers to decorate with
The Snap-In Dashboard – a two-sided wet erase add-on that clips into your planner anywhere you like for notes, lists, quotes, whatever you decide. I can see my weekly meal plans going on this or an errand list.
The Snap-In Travel Dashboard – another genius reusable clip-in to help you plan your travel. There is a packing checklist on one side and the other side has a loose weekly layout that you can use to plan your trip or take notes. I am so excited to try this out on our next family vacation!
- The Stylized Sticky Notes in watercolor – my absolute favorite add-on accessory to my planner. I have last year’s clipped into my current planner and I use the notes daily for reminders, page flags, book marks, and more. There are 280 sticky notes in the coordinating watercolor theme. So pretty!
- The Mini Snap-In Bookmarks – these come in packs of three and you can choose from several designs. The snap right in mark your months, notes, anything really! I have them marking my notes page for our summer bucket list right now. It’s a cute way to open right up to where you left off.
- The Magnetic Page Marker – another cute way to mark your page! I have mine in my monthly view right now. I love how it’s sturdy enough to hold several pages. I used to use a large binder clip for this purpose and it worked just fine, but now that I have this little page marker, I can see what I’ve been missing.
- The Live Life in Color Rollerball pens 0.5mm – The prettiest pens for you pen lovers! I have a thing for pens, so I was so happy to see these in the package. I’m new to using them, but I did write my name and I love the look and feel so far.
- The Wet Erase Markers – these are the new markers that the Erin Condren team came out with to write on all the cool new dashboards and snap-ins. I love the colors: teal, purple, pink, and black. They are going to be such a fun new addition to play around with!
To say that I loved my 2016 Erin Condren Life Planner is an understatement, so it’s not a stretch to say that I ADORE this 2017 version. The updates like the coil choices, removable bag, and new covers make planning even more customized and fun, and I love that Erin and her designers were thoughtful about changes based on customers’ feedback.
Each Life Planner is available in either a 12 (starts in January 2017) or an 18 month (starts in July 2016) calendar, and your choice of a vertical layout (like mine), a horizontal layout, or the new hourly option.
These new Life Planners are available starting on June 1st. You can receive $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase by using my referral link here.
I’m so excited to hear which planner you pick! Are you a luxe lady this year, or maybe trying an hourly for the first time? I love hearing from you!
To learn more about the planners I use, check this post out.
To watch my interview on Good Day Rochester about planning, click here.
Please note that some of the links provided may be affiliate or referral links, for which I receive a small credit or commission if you make a purchase through them. This does not cost you any extra.
The items shown were sent to me for consideration. This is not a sponsored post. I personally use everything that I recommend and I very much appreciate your support of this blog!