Everyone has their favorite places to wander online when extra time allows. Tom, for example, gets lost in YouTube videos about building the perfect hockey rink or laying intricate tile. My mom loves to look at beautiful jewelry.
Me? I like to spend my free time dreaming about homes. Big ones, little ones, farmhouse ones, swanky city lofts, I love looking at them and being inspired to make my own home just as beautiful.
Today I rounded up 5 Gorgeous Homes I’m lusting after right now. I hope they inspire you, too.
- First up, this classic Southern farmhouse. The design on the gable, the details on the windows, and that pretty little shaped window make this house unique. Can’t you just see yourself sitting on the porch with an iced tea and your little pup, watching the ferns sway in the breeze?
2. Black, white, green, and wood – this house has my favorite design combination going strong. The wraparound porch is just icing on the cake. Be still, my farmhouse-loving heart.
3. This classic stunner is right here in Upstate, NY where we live. Classic, elegant, regal, this home is also a horse farm with surreal views of the mountains and valleys it’s surrounded by.
4. A little further up North is this lovely farmhouse in Maine. Everything about this home makes me feel cozy including the stone fireplace, but the big red barn did me in. I have a thing for barns. Check out the skylights, too.
5. The last farmhouse feature belongs to Sarah at Our Vintage Nest. Sarah’s home is simply the best of what farmhouses offer: casual elegance, rustic charm, and all the coziness of home. Sarah’s story gives me all the feels, too. I love a happy ending with a fierce woman leading. Read it here:
Interested in the latest news from Willowcrest Lane?
Join the Willowcrest Lane mailing list for news and updates, sneak peeks, and behind the scenes views!